Buy quickly and securely from our online ticketing system.
Leave a message for the Box Office.
Adult: $25, Student/Senior (65+): $15
Adult: $30, Student/Senior (65+): $20
Adult: $18, Student/Senior (65+): $15
Adult: $23, Student/Senior (65+): $20
Ticketing & Theater Information
At this time, in addition to a valid ticket, to be permitted to enter the theatre all ticket holders must comply with the Covid-19 policies below:
- All Guests need to be Fully Vaccinated with an FDA authorized vaccine or provide a negative COVID-19 test taken within 72 hours that must come directly from the healthcare provider that performed the test. These documents must be presented along with a government-issued photo ID such as a driver’s license or passport when checking in at the box office. (Guests 12-18 may use a government-issued ID or school ID no photo required.) “Fully vaccinated” means on the date of the performance a guest is: at least 14 days after their second dose of a two dose COVID-19 vaccine, or at least 14 days after their single dose of an approved single dose COVID-19 vaccine.
- We are currently limiting our seating to socially distanced groups. Patrons will be grouped by the number of tickets in their order.
- Face coverings will be required for ALL patrons.
- Single ticket sales are final. No refunds or exchanges.
- Act3 Playhouse is handicapped accessible. If you have a special need, please contact the Act3 Box Office; 770-241-1905 or email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org so we can plan accordingly.
- Camera and recording devices are prohibited during all performances.
- Latecomers will be seated at the discretion of the house manager.
- Act3 is a smoke-free facility in accordance with the Fulton County Clean Air Ordinance.